Search
Feedback to this question
Share this question
Commented by
I've subcribed to Pro Edition of Fanpage Karma and expect to see amount of reach of my competitor on Facebook. I see several metrics regarding Facebook post reach, paid and organic. Before I subscribe, the data is blurred. But then I subscribed the Pro Edition, the data was just showing "n.a.". There are so many metric that just showing "n.a.". If there is so many data that not avaialble, then what is the different between FREE and PRO edition?
chronological | helpful
Hi Willy, you can see the reach for your own pages only, after you granted your Insights. If you have further questions, please send them to support@fanpagekarma.com
Ridiculous. Why should I see my own fan pages reach on fanpage karma if I can get it directly from Facebook Insight? And why you don't put a proper explanation about the metrics before users like me decided to subscribe any of your package? I feel deceived.
by
Hi Willy, sorry to hear that. Before you grant the Insights, we technically don't know, on which pages you are the admin, therefore we blur all values. After you granted your Insights, we can show the values or an "n/a“. Most of our user have so many pages, that they save a lot of time by using Fanpage Karma Analyics, where they can see the reach of all their fanpages on one single page instead of switching multiple times on Facebook and searching for the Insights. Also, every user can test Fanpage Karma Analytics 14 days for free, including all Business features to try without any risk. Best regards, Chris
Hi Chris, I know that Fanpage Karma Analytics offered a free trial, but with ** (restricted Facebook insight, which lead me to assume that I can see amount of reach of competitors if I subscribe the PRO edition since you didn't put a note like "you can only see this value if you're the administrator of the page").
by
+1
Again, I am sorry, that you misunderstood our offer, can you specify, where you thought, that the reach for third pages will be available? Technically there is no way to show the reach for a page, if you do not have the Insights. Facebook submit them only after a valid verification. Best regards Chris
By subscribing Fanpage Karma, I only wanted to see amount of reach of competitor's pages (and reach of their single post) on my Fanpage Karma Facebook dashboard. And based on what you described earlier, it seems impossible to get those data unless I am the administrator of those competitor pages. I can't get my money back, am I?
by
Hello Willy, as a gesture of goodwill, we canceled your account and invoice and will refund the money. Best regards, Chris
Hi Chris, I really appreciate this goodwill and your prompt response! Honestly, I am working on my own start up right now, bootstrapping, and don't have much money to be burnt. So, this means a lot for me. Best of luck for you and Fanpage Karma! Will definitely recommend this tool to agencies that might need your services.
by
Feedback? Questions?